Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on CrazyMiniGames.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CrazyMiniGames.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CrazyMiniGames.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CrazyMiniGames.com’s web site are provided “as is”. CrazyMiniGames.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CrazyMiniGames.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CrazyMiniGames.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CrazyMiniGames.com’s Internet site, even if CrazyMiniGames.com or a CrazyMiniGames.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CrazyMiniGames.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CrazyMiniGames.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CrazyMiniGames.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CrazyMiniGames.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CrazyMiniGames.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CrazyMiniGames.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CrazyMiniGames.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies & Advertising
• to allow us to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
• to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
• to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
• to enable us and third parties to provide you with more customized services, for example to provide our services in the correct language or to enable the provision of more relevant advertising to you; and
• to collect data such as: your device’s model, operating system and screen size, the other applications installed on your device, and information about how you use our Services.
Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising (or ad) identifiers to enable and optimise their advertising. Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising, or IDFA. When we advertise our Services on mobile devices, we may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, to help us to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can choose to prevent your device’s ad identifier being used for interest based advertising, or you can reset your device’s ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but if you are using an Apple device with iOS 7 or later you can find the ad identifier settings under Settings>Privacy>Advertising, and if you are using a Google Android device running Android 2.3 or later you can find the ad identifier settings in your app drawer under Google Settings> Ads.
When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by King. When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, the Windows Store, or via Amazon Kindle) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.